Join Our Alliance

“Unity is strength. . . when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved”     

                                                                                                                                    Mattie Stepanek

The above saying is so true. We are inspired to be a significant reflexology, massage and wellness provider in Singapore.  You too can benefit by joining our alliance.

The Pareto Principle (also known as the 80/20 rules) states that 80% of the customers goes to 20% of the biggest service providers. The remaining 20% of the customers are divided among the 80% of the service providers. Will your chance of earning higher profits be increase if you are part of the biggest 20% service providers serving 80% of the customers?

Our unity in numbers allows us to create greater perceived brand value, resulting in an increase in sales. Our alliance also lower our operation costs, enable access to greater pool of therapists, enjoys economics of scale in marketing and level our playing field with the bigger service providers.

Don’t hesitate! Get in touch with our agent or contact us today!

    Your Name (required)

    Your Mobile Phone (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Your Company Name (required)

    Your Designation (required)

    Your Agent Code (if any)

    Ikigai Wellness